[Elfsea] RE: [Loch-ruadh] Dana update #1

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Sep 6 17:00:03 PDT 2001

Bicé wrote:

>Dana is now in ICU.  She woke up hungry, thirsty and hot and is still all
>three.  Now she is not happy.

Not surprising - I wouldn't be happy either.

>Now for the fun stuff !  A poor uninformed nurse in ICU came in the first
>time to
>see Dana.  She patted her arm and said," How are you doing Princess?"  You
>can see it coming can't you.  Dana popped her eyes open and said, "Oh no, I
>am a Baroness." The nurse smiled at Angelia and said ,"Sure you are", to which
>Dana replied "And I know Kings and Queens".  The nurse looked at Angelia again
>when she was told, " No, she is not kidding, she is and she does".  I can just
>see the Ruadh Noises now.

Was that a uniformed nurse or perhaps an uninformed nurse?  :)

>Anyway, since she can have neither food nor drink this evening, Dana has told
>everyone ( including me ) to stay home because she is going to sleep until she
>smells the coffee in the morning.

I think Dana could survive the end of the world if she had coffee. :)

<snip>
>I promise to keep the updates coming in a timely
>manner
>especially when they contain such good stuff as this one.
>
>Just wait until she tells them about being the Grand Hoo Haa !  I'll take
>notes.

Thank you for keeping us updated, Bicé.  When you see her in the morning, tell her she is in my prayers (a good thing, seeing as I am the Household priest).  :)

Padraig