[Elfsea] RE: [Loch-ruadh] Dana update #1

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 07:16:44 PDT 2001

>Dana is now in ICU.  She woke up hungry, thirsty and hot and is still all
>three.  Now she is not happy.

Tell her I understand.  At the end of my labor (which was 12 hours), the
ONLY complaint I had was how hungry I was.  How hungry?  I was ready to
drink beef broth or melted lemon jello... just ANYTHING with taste!!!

Tell her to hang on.  She'll just appreciate breakfast that much more when
they get it to her.  Just tell them to step back...otherwise they might get
caught in the vacuum... :)

Alessandra