[Elfsea] I would like to enter the archery lists

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 05:53:59 PDT 2001

Dear Nigel,

The sign up lists are at the event.  It's a little different from signing up
for a gate shift or security shift.  We expect people to sign up before an
event to help, but we like to leave the tournament (and archery lists)
"open" until people arrive on-site.  There are exceptions to the rule, some
tournaments do require that you "register" before actually coming to the
event, but they are usually Crown Tournament, or other very special and
unique tournaments.

Sincerely,

Alessandra Desiderio
Baroness of Elfsea