[Elfsea] Live targets

Karrick karrick at pandora.org
Mon Sep 17 13:22:49 PDT 2001

Attention all heavy fighters.  As part of the Elfsea Defender Archery shoot
we are going to have a combat round.  I would like this to be at live
targets.  If any of you out there are inclined to amour up and allow archers
to shoot at you then we need your help.  I am looking for six volunteers to
take the field, in amour, and to allow the contestants to try and hit them
with combat arrows.  I was looking for those that would be willing to do
this without sword or shield (you can move and dodge as you see fit, but no
blocking).  If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thank you,
Karrick
Elfsea Archery Marshal