[Elfsea] where in Corpora is it?

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Wed Sep 26 11:20:28 PDT 2001

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
I recall vaguely this being discussed at one time and the problem was one
of insurance/liability. Realistically speaking, it is my opinion, that we
had enough trouble trying to take care of the baronial trailer(whereabouts
unknown), which was hardly ever used and ended up deadlined in Mara and
Eadric's yard. I don't see how we could manage to finance the use of a
vehicle.
	Could we check into renting something like this?
	I think our best bet in a brush fire situation is to call the local fire
department and evacuate the site. They are professional firefighters, we
are not.
	In service, HE Stella

> From: Jane Sitton <jane.sitton at radioshack.com>
> To: 'Elfsea list' <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
> Subject: [Elfsea] where in Corpora is it?
> Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 12:59 PM
>
> Greetings unto the list!
>
> At Moot this past Monday, my lord husband, Laird Seamus Donnacadh
Loganaich
> an gabhain (aka Logan the Smith) brought up an issue concerning the
Barony