[Elfsea] Knowne World Handbooks

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 09:27:58 PDT 2001

Good gentles!

Don't forget! I will have the Knowne World Handbooks
for those who have reserved them at DEFENDER!! I will
be listmistressing for the rapier combat so I will be
in a central location all day. Just ask for Eleanor
Cleavely.

Once again cash, checks and money orders are accepted.
If you cannot make it to Defender, PLEASE contact me
at 817-261-0557 or email me at
eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com .

Thank you for supporting your barony!

VIVAT AMERICA!