[Elfsea] Water-truck/trailer WAS -- RE: where in Corpora is it?

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Sep 27 07:56:28 PDT 2001

Ceatta wrote:

>The barony doesn't rent a vehicle.  An individual rents the vehicle and then
>offers to transport any equipment needed by the Barony to the site in the
>vehicle that he/she has rented.
>
>Ceatta

Not trying to split hairs here, but that is merely a legal fiction, as that person gets re-imbursed for his/her expenses, and we all know that this is because it is infinitely more difficult for an entity such as "Barony of Elfsea, SCA Inc." to rent a vehicle than for an individual to do so.  It also proves that if the Barony choses to do something, there are ways to do it that violate neither mundane law nor Copura.

Padraig