[Elfsea] Water-truck/trailer WAS -- RE: where in Corpora is it?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Sep 27 08:56:29 PDT 2001

Actually, we rent space on the vehicle, which is legal. When I
took the truck to Gulf War, I rented the truck and then rented
space to Elfsea and to certain of its members who wished space
on the truck. I waived payment for a few that worked their
rear end off loading, unloading, loading, and unloading. But that
was me and not the Barony (who does not pay people for service).

Note that we rented space to whomever wanted it, not just the
Barony. Sometimes that is not quite so clear when the Barony
rents all the space, but the situation is the same and we have
previous runs to which we can point where we rented space to
others.

Caelin