[Elfsea] [Steppes] TRM Duncan & Larissa

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Thu Sep 6 05:15:05 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the good gentles of this fair Kingdom does Ldy Mary
Elizabeth, head lady in waiting, to TRM send greetings.

As I'm sure that you have read by now, TRM home was hit by a tornado
earlier
today. They are safe and unharmed, but shaken up.

 but we still have more work to do.  I will post more
tomorrow about the clean up effort.

They do have their home insured but have a large deductable.

The link below has a picture of the damage.

http://www.msnbc.com/local/KXAS/NBCIG81LZQC.asp

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.

In Service

Ldy Mary Elizabeth
mka Annette Brauer
1133 Southwood CT