[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] FWD: Threats to SCAdians with Middle Eastern personas.

Laura Feldner layla5 at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 14 22:26:53 PDT 2001

Just to be on the safe side, I am going to edit my Steppes Doomsday entry to
remove my phone number and address. If anyone wishes to get a hold of me I
will be able to be reached through email, or you can get contact information
from any of the members of my Household (House Bloodstone)
Lady Layla al-Tabrizi