[Elfsea] Still in Paris

dvarble dvarble at mail.ev1.net
Sat Sep 15 04:31:38 PDT 2001

Hi Gang,

Why yes were stuck in Paris.  Thanks for the internet, we can
still check our email.

Galen, I think the Bayeux tapestry is taken.  But how about a nice
Eiffle Tower statue, we'll find somthing nice.  BTW: we are next
to a great museum, the Musee de Cluney.  It has the All five
Unicorn Tapestries.  Wow, they are cool.

We also ran into a guy from Canada, running a Canadian/ English/
French bookstore, he use to be in the SCA and he's really nice. We
found the coolest book of 15th century poetry, pretty old really
good condition and really cheap. :-)

Anyhow, we wish you all well and look forward to comming home
soon.

Daniel & Kat