[Elfsea] Volunteers needed...

cehuse cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 11 11:34:14 PDT 2002

Hola!

Please remember that this Sunday is out Boffer Tourney for our children. I am
need of a few volunteers for this Sunday's fighter practice. I will be in need
of at least 1 list mistress and anyone is authorized to marshal a youth boffer
fight.

Please let me know privately, if you wish to help.

Gracias!
Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has
been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....