[Elfsea] Volunteers needed...

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Thu Apr 11 13:23:19 PDT 2002

Greetings from Centurion Stella-
I am an authorized youth trainer, I guess that would give me permission to
marshal youth lists. I am also an adult marshal for rapier and chivalric. I
would be happy to help with the list. I also have a small round shield and
some boffer swords that I will bring.
    See you Sunday!
    In service, HE Stella