[Elfsea] FW: [Ansteorra-announce] Youth Rapier information

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Thu Apr 11 13:22:21 PDT 2002

I would contact the Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshall - > Mistress Aethelyan
Moondragon< - to find out the particulars.  Then I'd step it up to the
Kingdom Rapier Marshall - the web page says Don Ansgar, but I'm not sure if
it is current.  Check the Black Star.

If it has come down from the Society Marshall, then > Don Dylan ap Maelgwm <
is listed as the Society Deputy Rapier Marshall.  The Earl Marshall is
listed as >Duke Eringlin Aldhelm< is shown on the SCA Marshallate web page.
All the e-mail links are on these web pages.

Hmmm.  I looked it up and we have had the rules for Youth Rapier signed
since July of 1999.  That's almost 3 years.  It has been worthwhile and safe
for the kids.

I wonder what the problem is.

Xene