[Elfsea] FW: [Ansteorra-announce] Youth Rapier information

Potterkd2 at cs.com Potterkd2 at cs.com
Thu Apr 11 15:12:29 PDT 2002

Greetings all!

I realize there are some grumpy parents and disappointed children out there.
This issue came around as of yesterday from the Society rapier marshal
through our kingdom rapier marshal to the White Scarfs and then to Ansteorra
as a whole.  It appears that the ball was dropped almost 2-3 years ago by
those outside of Ansteorra.  It was not until a number of other kingdoms are
attempting to get youth rapier inducted into their kingdoms that this was
discovered.  Her Highness and the Kingdom Rapier Marshal has asked that
everyone please sit tight and allow this situation to be resolved as quickly
as possible.  I personally know the society rapier marshal he is NOT out to
"get Ansteorra" or "stop our kids from playing."  He is just as up in arms as
we are and is trying his best to get this fixed through the popper channels
ASAP.  Please realize a bunch of angry letter will not make this go any
quicker.

KayLeigh

<<     I agree! Who do we contact to register our complaint?
 Siobhan