[Elfsea] Lughnasad Photos

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Tue Aug 13 17:57:03 PDT 2002

Page 2, Left Column, 7th picture.

Don Christian de Launey (Kingdom of the Outlands) fights Don Edward
Mercer.  In background [Wiley], Master Darius of the Bells, [Tomas],
Daniel of Cameron, Sasha Gray (Kingdom of the Outlands), Ariminda [sp?],
Ceatta o Gulcleth, Cormac.  Carrell is the marshall.

Ceatta

(I'll send you more to follow)