[Elfsea] Lughnasad Photos

Raeadh`ani Raeadhani at netscape.net
Tue Aug 13 18:14:57 PDT 2002

Amerina

though I believe there was a 'c' somewhere in there.. possibly Amercina but I doubt it.

--
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compaired to what lies within us. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

ICQ - 5407982
Yahoo - raeadhani

Raeadh`ani Rae'Oren Kaeaja
Wingsister to Jacel Starwanderer, Zephyra IceStorm, Shikha, and Daerkannon