[Elfsea] Elfsea Fighter Practice and Mini Tournament

Jenn Kostal genevieve at elfsea.net
Sun Aug 25 05:46:42 PDT 2002

Greetings To All,

I apologize the lateness of this posting about the next installment of Fighter Practice, but our computer developed a nasty virus and is currently down...I mean DOWN!

Today's fighter practice will be at Richard Simpson Park-Lake Arlington Community Center.  The address is  6300 Arkansas Ln. in Arlington.  Directions will be at the bottom of this post.

Today's class will be on sword and shield and taught by Earl Drake.  Come one, come all, and learn!!!

Come early and enjoy the greatest foolery Elfsea has to offer at Fools Court and Revel!

We hope to see you all there.

In Service,
Lady Genevieve <v. 2.0>
Elfsea Knight Marshal D.B.D.
(Deputy By Default)

Take your best route to I-30 heading towards Arlington. Take I-30 to Eastchase Pkwy (exit 24) turn South (turn left from the east, turn right from the west) Eastchase turns into Dottie Lynn parkway. Continue forward on Dottie Lynn Parkway for 1.5 miles, turns into Green Oaks Blvd, continue on W Green Oaks Blvd to Arkansas Lane and Turn Right.