[Elfsea] Re: Lost at Fools Revel

George & Pamela sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon Aug 26 03:39:59 PDT 2002

At Fools Revel, I lost a dark blue and green plaid piece of material (about 1-2 yards) with a 1/4 inch fringe around all four edges.  It matches the dress I had on and I would like to get it back.  If anyone finds it, could you please bring it to Moot tonight or see that it gets there with someone.  I was the tall blond sitting with Baroness Dana yesterday at Revel and will be at her table tonight at Moot.  I hope someone found it and picked it up.

Fiona Morgenseg