[Elfsea] Gulf War Pre-Registration

Greg Shetler mordockvonrugen at attbi.com
Tue Dec 3 16:40:01 PST 2002

Thank you, Honour.  As I said in my first post, I really do appreciate
all the work that you and the other land liaisons do.  It's not easy
work, and people tend to take their frustrations out unfairly on you
folks.

Thanks from the Fray for looking at how to prevent a repeat of last
year's disaster, and thanks in advance on behalf of whatever group might
have been in a bad situation if you weren't working to make sure it
didn't happen again. :)

Dux

On

mysticfalcon at onebox.com