[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College Working Class Schedule

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 11:56:35 PST 2002

Hi all!

This is a WORKING copy of the class schedule for
Baronial College. I currently have 4 -1 hour time
slots available, and 1 -30 minute time slot available
(geared toward children 7-teenager range). Depending
on how many teachers I have volunteer over the next
few days, I may relocate the Remnant Wars Work room
and open up those 4 hours of classes.

We do still have the ability to have classes outdoors,
but to date have no volunteers for such.

http://www.timelessbeads.com/EBC_working_schedule.htm

Like I said, this is a working schedule only! Please
do not take it as gospel, and be patient as things
WILL change often.

In Service,

Rixende

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
http://www.timelessbeads.com
rixende at timelessbeads.com