[Elfsea] New Years!

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Thu Dec 19 11:39:28 PST 2002

Greetings Elfsea!!!

My Lady and I would like to invite one and all to come and spend New Years Eve with us.  We will be opening our house, once again, to any and all whom wish to enjoy our hospitality.  Plans are still in the forming, but the house will be even more open than last year, and like last year we will have crash space for any who imbibe to deeply.

At the current time there are plans for :

  * Games, games, games (including Kingmaker starting early on the 31st, contact me for details if you'd like to play)
  * Videos & Movies (including the extended edition of Fellowship of the Ring)
  * Friendship
  * Food
  * Conversation
  * Computer Games
  * etc

Like last year, we have a few simple requests.  First, no children unless they are either VERY young (not self-mobile) or if they are over the age of ten.  Our house is simply not child-safe.  We also request that you bring whatever you would like to drink, and some food to share.  We will have some champagne for the new year toast, but cannot possibly stock enough of what everyone could possibly like.

Finally, as I have said in years before, if you are reading this, you are invited.  If you think for any reason you're not invited, you're wrong, please come!

Let us welcome in 2003 with style and fun.

Our house is at :
1102 Angel Fire Lane
Arlington, TX 76001

Phone : (817) 419-2813