[Elfsea] Looking for new work

susant at unt.edu susant at unt.edu
Fri Feb 15 08:17:25 PST 2002

Hi Violet:

At UNT the closest job open right now is the following (and it's really not even
that close):

* BINDERY OPERATOR III (Printing Services) $1,901 per month.  Three years
experience in the operation, repair and maintenance of press bindery equipment;
graduation from high school or GED equivalent; or equivalent combination of
education, experience and training.   Ability to lift approximately 25 to 100
lbs.; good manual dexterity; physical ability to perform work standing, stooping
and sitting.  Valid Texas driver's license with good driving record.  Hours:
Mon.- Fri. 7 a.m. ? 4 p.m.  02-475

However, check the UNT job website:
http://www.unt.edu/hr/employment/bulletin.htm every Monday after say 3:00 p.m.
as that is when new jobs are posted.