[Elfsea] Looking for new work

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Fri Feb 15 07:39:31 PST 2002

Hi Elfsea Family:

Upon circumstances that I cannot go into at this point in time, and upon the urging of both family and friends, I have given my 2 week notice here at my job.  I am now in search of a job, preferably in the art field whether it be with an interior decorator/architect or graphic/illustration department, I really don't care.  I really just want to get out of Admin work and get to where my tallents lie and where I'll be appreciated.
Please understand that I know it sounds irresponsible to leave one job without having another, but if you knew the circumstances, you'd find yourself more than agreeing with me regarding the reasons for leaving.  If you know of anything out there, please let me know.

Thanks!  :o)
Violet of Glamorganshire

--
 "Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead,  tell your storm how big your GOD is."

~ Unknown