[Elfsea] Baronial Questions?

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:07:45 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
WHY you want to be Baron/Baroness. We all know you live
>to serve the Barony, the Kingdom, blah blah blah, but PERSONALLY, why do you
>aspire to the Baronial throne?
>

>Lady Madelina de Lyndesaye

Since I asked for it, this is a good question.

I have held different offices with in the Barony for different reasons.

I was Elfsea's Rapier Marshal many moons ago.  To learn and to share
knowledge.  I was still pretty knew to the society and one of the best ways of
finding out what was going on, was to be a part of it.

I was Elfsea's Chronicler some 4 or 5 years ago.  Because I knew I could do a
good job, and still have fun doing it.

I was Elfsea's Knight Marshal just last year.  I wanted to help others have
more fun in the Society by creating opportunities.  For example the Joint
Fighter Practices with our neighbors in Steppes.

All of these opportunities have taught me so much about this Barony and the
friends I have come to know, that I am left with rthe desire to do more.

Raimond