[Elfsea] clothiers??

SWillis855 at aol.com SWillis855 at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 19:17:39 PST 2002

Your Grace--

I am highly honored that you would consider my plight and offer your
services.  I would hate to impose on your most precious time.  However, if
you would do me the honor of glancing at the proposed gown I am to create and
give me your educated opinion as to how the bodice closes in the front?  I
esteem to complete the gown diligently and to wear it with your approval in
the future.  I am, however, gratified that you are willing to assist should
my predicament become dire.

Yours graciously,

Alegreza Della Scalla

 <A HREF="http://au.geocities.com/bella_lucia_da_verona/Lady1535.jpg">http://au.geocities.com/bella_lucia_da_verona/Lady1535.jpg</A>