[Elfsea] Baronial College and Loaner Garb

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Thu Feb 7 11:32:37 PST 2002

Greetings Elfsea!

Lady Aeryn and I will be sorting and organizing the Barony's loaner garb during the day at Baronial College

This would be the perfect opportunty for you to drop off any garb you may wish to donate to our coffers!  I understand that we especially need large and extra large sizes; but all sizes are welcome.

All types of garb are welcome, the more the merrier!

In Service,
Lady Tangwystl
Acting Hospitaler