[Elfsea] Wanted: ballista crew for Gulf War

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at SierraSystems.com
Thu Feb 7 09:27:32 PST 2002

Are you going to Gulf War, but not sure what you will do during the battles?
I have a ballista that needs a crew.  A ballista is like a giant crossbow.
It's fun to shoot.  Last year, this ballista was one of the few to fire
continuously throughout the castle battle without a failure.  A ballista
team must have 3 people, even though it is possible for 1 person to fire it.
All siege engine crew are non-contact, so fighters may not hit you.  If an
enemy comes within 10 feet and says "you're dead" then your battle is over.
You must have legal armor.  I have some spare armor to loan.  Please contact
me at Llywelyn at Elfsea.net <mailto:Llywelyn at Elfsea.net>  if this sounds like
fun.

Llywelyn