[Elfsea] Are you going to Border Wars? Do you ever forget something?

Ælfhelm se reade lordaelfhelm at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 11:56:22 PST 2002

Coming Soon to a Merchant Stall Near You (if you're at Border Wars, that
is...):

  Do you ever get to the campsite and discover that you forgot your propane?
or your toothbrush? or (oh, my) your tent stakes?
  Ever run out of rope or duct tape while at an event?
  Instead of getting back in your car & going off site to "freak the
Mundanes" at Wal-Mart, why not come to White Shark Sundries?

         ...Salt & Pepper, Propane, Tent Stakes...
        ...Dish soap, SOS pads, Scrubber sponges...
        ...Matches, lighters, razors, toiletries...
       ...Batteries, Fire starters, wood, duct tape...
       ...and various over-the-counter medications...

             "If you forgot it, we have it!"

Yours in Service,

Ælfhelm se reade
House of the White Shark