[Elfsea] This week in History

starkey arthur artairmacmora at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 12:04:47 PST 2002

 They're all famous for all their parents having fun 9 months before.
  neil starkey <raimonddemora at hotmail.com> wrote:
This week in history we have several birthdays which occurred during this
week in February. Some of the more notible names are:

Feb 11th, 1847: Thomas Alva Edison
Feb 11th, 1921: Eva Gabor
February 11th, 19**: (our own)Donnel Shaw
Feb 12th, 1809: Abraham Lincoln
Feb 12th, 1809: Charles Darwin
Feb 12th, 1915: Lorne Greene
February 12th, 1969: (ME) Raimond
Feb 13th, 1873: L.L. Bean
Feb 13th, 1919: Tennessee Ernie Ford
Feb 13th, 1923: Chuck Yeager
Feb 13th, 1942: Peter Tork
February 13th, 19**: (our own) Daniel of Cameron
Feb 14th, 1894: Jack Benny
Feb 14th, 1913: Jimmy Hoffa
Feb 14th, 1946: Gregory Hines
Feb 15th, 1564: Galileo Galilei
Feb 15th, 1820: Susan B. Anthony
Feb 15th, 1951: Jane Seymour
February 15th, 19**: (our own) HL Ceinwen

Pop quiz, What are all of these people famous for?