[Elfsea] clothiers??

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:35:59 PST 2002

Bon Jornio Alegreza,

I happen to be a lady of some sewing talent.  If you would like, I'll be
happy to assist you in constructing a bodice.  By your terminology, it
sounds as though you are making an Italian.  (Or am I mistaken?)  I happen
to have some experience in making Italian Renaissance clothing (mostly
women's) and would be glad to let you know what I know.

Sincerely,
Alessandra Desiderio
Baroness of Elfsea

> Greetings.  I am new to Elfsea (as well as SCA to be completely accurate).
> I've been researching a gown that I'd like to make and just wanted to ask
if
> there are any experienced seamstresses who would be willing to help if I
get
> stuck?  I know I can do the sleeves, skirt and camicea but the bodice may
> give me trouble.  I'll be using the instructions from constructing an
Italian