[Elfsea] Your Baronial Guard

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Thu Feb 21 15:41:57 PST 2002

Good Day All,
     I took a moment and scanned in an image I'm sure many of you would like to see.

http://photos.yahoo.com/wilimp

May I introduce to you from left to right.

Back Row - Ceatta, Past Captain Bjorn, Mathias, Kylan, Dirk, Seamus, Seamus, Christian, Marmaduke, Rapier Lt. Alexander, Croaker
Middle Row - Heavy Lt. Caliban, Yoeman Lt. Rebekah, HE Allesandre (holding Robbie), HE Galen, Whitney,Youth Sgt. Patrick, Current Captain Wilim
Front Row - Arnbjorn, Ryan, Maria (holding Paige), Robert, Sean

Missing from this picture are Seanan and Eleanor

Thanks to everyone who came out and had fun that day.  Our first event at Border wars was a great success with many guardsmen in attendance.  We helped out with security and on sunday got the Blue and white for the Archery tournament.  We had no less then 5 Guardsmen shooting alongside our B&B including all 3 Lieutenants.  Our Rapier Lt and Youth Sgt then went on to win thier rapier tournaments later that day.

We all look forward to serving the Barony over the next year with renewed vigor and ceremony.  See you all at moot.

In Service,
     Ld Wilim Penbras ap Gurgeneu
     Captain, Baronial Guard