[Elfsea] Needing assistance with making leather armor

Mark A. Arnold maarnold at gte.net
Sat Feb 23 14:18:12 PST 2002

moricktowain,
My man at arms and I will be working on armor this afternoon (Saturday,
Feb 23) from 3 pm on at my house in Denton. You are welcome to come.
Call 940 243-7811 for directions. For help specifically with a leather
breastplate and pauldrons, you might talk to Daire, who just made such
for Maeb.
Louis le Blaireau