[Elfsea] Ride to Gulf Wars

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Sat Feb 23 18:04:09 PST 2002

Hello, everyone!

    I am sending this missive in hopes of finding someone with whom I can share a ride to Gulf Wars.  I live four hours from Dallas (west), and will meet you in DFW and we can go from there.  My car is unreliable for very long distances, and a trip to Mississippi is out of the question. Plus, this is my first trip to Gulf Wars, and, frankly, I don't know how to get there!  ;-)   Please contact me off list at ladydds at centex.net .Thanks!

In service,
Lady Genevieve del Gamba
Apprentice to Mistress Xene