[Elfsea] Ride to Gulf Wars

E. Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Mon Feb 25 05:54:09 PST 2002

Lady Genevieve,

I happen to be looking for a rider (or two) to share
a ride (and related travel expenses) to Gulf War!
I am flexible on the time/date for leaving and returning
and will be driving my 1999 Ford F150 extended cab pickup.
(In other words, I can haul stuff!) My home is in SW Fort
Worth, so you wouldn't have to travel far into the Metro-
plex.
This, too, is my first trip to Gulf War, so it may be a
bit of the blind-leading-the-blind; how good are you at
navigation?
Anyway, if you would like to discuss this further, I am
this computer reading email at least 8-hours a day, I
will be at Moot tonight, and here are my phone numbers:
   Work (817) 509-3403 (from 6:30 am to 3:00 pm)
   Home (817) 423-9039 (after 3:15 pm)
   Cell (817) 456-8599 (all the time!)

--
Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood