[Elfsea] thrones

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:27:23 PST 2002

> Let us also
> not forget the memorable defender a few years ago that when a surprised
> couple ran away because they were having sex on them at 3 am when I was
> patrolling around as autocrat (no, they were too far away to identify -
> I do not know who they were).  This last incident caused an arm to fall
off.

Eeeew.  I didn't know that!  That's disgusting... (and it wasn't us by the
way).

> All of that aside, they could easily be made to last another year or two
> simple by reglueing and refinishing them.  They will not however win a
> beauty prize, but will be serviceable so that a new set can be
> constructed without haste.  I am taking care of regluing and tightening
> them up, but I will not have time to refinish them before springfaire -
> can someone help me out with that?  I will supply the stain and laquer.

How much skill does it take?  I would be happy to help, but I don't have
"woodworking skills".

Also, it might help to make a temporary cover to throw over them to make
them look nicer.  I'll rummage my fabric stash and see if I can do
something.

Ciao,
Alessandra