[Elfsea] thrones

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 07:51:51 PST 2002

I have on, my hard drive, complete plans for the "Glastonburry Chair" from
author Daniel Dhiel. This can be made to be disassembled and is in fact of a
period style of chair called a "Faldstool" or folding chair. This is the
model that was used for the Namron Thrones and they look pretty sharp
although they are heavy. The Galstonbury Chair itself is of 15th century
design and has words carved along the arms and designs carved in the back.
It would likley lend itself well to our Baronial Motto and a depiction of
the Baronial Arms. This is a very advanced wood working project that would
infact require access to a full wood shop with a planeing mill  tablesaw,
etc. as well as some one who could do the carving (or carve out the areas
and inset tooled leather pieces.)

The copy I have of these plans was downloaded from a web site that had
obtained permission to post the pdf of the document for download.

At Home in Elfsea
Darius