[Elfsea] Baronial Guards and Baronial College

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Wed Feb 6 16:26:18 PST 2002

Greetings all,
     I have been asked to arrange for half a dozen or so people to meet at Baronial College around 8am to make sure everything is ready for the start @ 10.  I am looking for Guards in particular to step up to do one of thier last duties of their year but barring that I'll take anyone able to be there early to assist in this.

     It's pretty much just clear tables and chairs and some other setup to make sure we have the space we needed in the format we need it.

     If people could send me an e-mail and let me know I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance,
     Ld Wilim Penbras