[Elfsea] I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebastian de Rolstoun sebastianderolstoun at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 17:34:49 PST 2002

Friends and family,

Thank you one and all for your concern.  It was a
terrible time for Eleanor and me.  To dispell any
rumors, here is the truth of what happened.

After leaving from my lessons at the park on Sunday my
wife, Eleanor, and I were taking a pleasant ride in
the carriage before retiring for the evening when a
band of 12 or more miscreants came upon us.  Having
just finished my lessons, I had blades with me.  They
muttered something in french, but not caring much for
fondue, I payed no attention.  A fierce battle ensued
in which I, with the speed and agiltity taught to me
by the likes of Don Llewellyn, Don Aleric, and other
masters of the blade, defended my wife who has the
grace and beauty that can only be found in this fine
barony.

With a perry, perry, thrust, thrust I fought off the
marauders as only an Ansteorran could, with the
cunning and skill that no Trimarian will ever posess.
Unfortunately, I did not escape unscathed.  The tip of
one of the blades managed to get by my defenses.  The
apothecary could only give me herbs, but the pain was
unbearable.  Affraid that infection would set in, I
went to the chirurgeon who after long observation
finally let me go.

that's my story, prove me wrong (:

Sebastian