[Elfsea] a circumstance at Border Wars

Sabrina Sellers moonflower1313 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 17 07:17:15 PST 2002

To the good gentlewoman who was working troll between 2:00 and 2:30pm on
Saturday at Border Wars (if you know her name please come forward and let me
know):

I would like to say thank you for the assistance you provided me.  I would
also like to apologize for my churlish behavior.  I showed up in mundane
clothes and asked you all sorts of questions about "where is so-and-so, and
have you seen lord this and lady that?"  and you were very helpful to me.
Then, when you had answered all my questions and pointed one of the gentles
out to me, I ran off with out so much as a thank-you.  My apologies for
leaving so abruptly, without even introducing myself to you.  My name is
Lady Anabel de Mont St. Michel, recently moved from Meridies, and since I
know very few people in the local group yet, your assistance was invaluable.
  Thanks again for taking the time to assist me.

Sincerely,
Anabel