[Elfsea] Queen's Champion

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Wed Jan 23 06:27:37 PST 2002

Actually, Phillip White has volunteered to meet me at the shed after 12 or
so to load and carry the big blue and gold out to site.  Kayleigh and her
help from the Steppes will be there around 2 to start setting things up.  I
will try to be there then, but may have to leave around 3:30 to pick Robin
up from work.  I'll come back aftert that and work until things get set up.

Just an overview of what I'm planning.

Ceatta