[Elfsea] trip to Fabric District

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 04:21:33 PST 2002

Hey folks, I don't know about you, but I could use just a couple more pieces
of garb for Gulf War.  I know at least one other person who also needs more
fabric for garb.  Therefore, there is a plan forming to go to the fabric
district on Feb 2nd.  Any interested parties are welcome.  We can even
possibly plan a luncheon after.  More formal plans can be created depending
on interest.
This leads to the next question.  How booked are you Your Excellency
Allassandra, with garb orders?  I may need to talk to you about making some.

I am a Prankster, not a Seamster
Raimond
<DIV><FONT size=2>A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your
enjoyment,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny
Kaye "The Court Jester")</FONT></DIV></DIV></html>