[Elfsea] SCAdian family living in Fort Worth for a while

Jhan Knebel rixende at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 11:18:22 PST 2002

Greetings Elfsea!

Dear friends of mine Lord Grimbaldus Bacon and Lady
Bethany Bacon recently welcomed their 2nd son into
this world. However, dear Samuel Issac has a host of
health problems that have required his transport and
an extended stay at Cook's Children Hospital in Fort
Worth. We are expecting their stay to be in the
neighborhood of one month.

Knowing the quality of Ansteorran hospitality, I
wanted to let everyone know that they are here.
Currently things are very busy, and they have family
with them, but in the future their support mechanism
will be a little smaller. I know that they will need
periodic diversions to lighten their mood, and perhaps
occasional visitors to sit with them in the hospital
waiting room.

If you are interested in visiting or helping out,
please contact me privately. 817-797-1988 or
rixende at timelessbeads.com

Thanks you,

Rixende

PS. Donnel, please contact me at the above phone
number ASAP. Thanks!

=====
Lady Rixende de Rouen
Privy Secretary to TRM Duncan and Larissa, Ansteorra
Apprentice to Mistress Signy Dimmridaela
http://www.timelessbeads.com       rixende at timelessbeads.com