[Elfsea] Fabric district reminder

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:47:14 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hi folks,

just your mid week reminder that a group is forming now to gather at the
fabric district on Harry Hines in dallas on this Saturday (Feb 2nd) at 8:30 am
to shop for fabric.  I personally need clothes for Gulf War.  If you wish to
join us, see you there.  Who knows, we might do lunch after.................

Raimond
A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,
and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]