[Elfsea] Greek/Norse/Roman Mythology for Kids

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Wed Jan 2 13:00:58 PST 2002

Xene here:

For a review of Norse children's books, check out
http://www.vikinganswerlady.org/ and look for the link to Books, then
Reviews of Children's book.

Half-Price Books also usually has a pretty good supply of age-appropriate
books, so try there as first.  It's a lot cheaper.

Xene

-

I'm amazed! I just discovered my daughter (2nd Grade) knows a
good deal of Greek mythology. I quizzed her and seems she knows
more that I do!  :::Proud Mom Grin:::  Alas, her response was
"HUH?" when I asked her if she knows any Norse or Roman
mythology. though. LOL!

Colete