[Elfsea] Archery Sugestion

jason haddock jasonhaddock2 at attbi.com
Mon Jan 7 12:13:08 PST 2002

Greetings Elfsea,

If anyone remembers me my name is Jason and well I have a place we can
do archery practice it is at a relatives house with about 2 acres of
land and they have already given us permission to use it if the normal
wavers are signed. They have also said we can keep the range set up or
leave the equipment there. The location is in Keller and if anyone is
interested let me know. I believe they will also let us have fighter
practice at the same location on the same day that just remains to be
seen (I need to ask again) but this is one alternative that I have come
up with and would love to hear any feedback.

Jason Haddock
jasonhaddock2 at attbi.com