[Elfsea] Announcement Regarding the Scroll

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Jan 29 11:18:35 PST 2002

>Timothy announced a special insert in the February scroll, for
>candidates to announce and intro themselves.  This is due by Jan 30th.
>This only gives the candidates 1.5 days to make a 2-5 year commitment
>choice.
>
>Baronial college is Feb 9th, the insert could be available then. Also
>time could be made during feast or court for the candidates to briefly
>discuss their thoughts, plans and goals for the Barony.
>
>Dana

I completely agree with Dana that the time schedule is short for making the scroll, and I am sorry that it is so.  The February Scroll has to go to press on time because it also contains the announcement to the populace at large that the polling will occur at February Moot.  If I could give more time for this insert, I would.

That said, I also like Dana's idea of having something available at Baronial College.  I will suppliment the insert for the scroll with any decisions from entrants that speak up after the 30th, and bring a stack of newly revised copies to make available at Troll (or nearby that location) at Baronial College.

Decisions as to time in Court and Feast will be left to Their Excellencies Galen & Allessandre, but I am sure any of the announced candidates will be happy to speak with anyone during the event with questions.

Timothy
Chronicler