[Elfsea] Bastille day (was: This day in history (sort of OP).....)

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 10:58:29 PDT 2002

Eh, the peasants beat the nobility.  Napoleon was
another matter altogether.  Sometimes people get what
they deserve.  You know the old adage, "be careful
what you wish for... you might just get it."

As for Bastille Day, it is always celebrated at my
house, but for another reason:  my daughter, Brighid,
was born on July 14th.  She is now 10, going on 16.
She had a pool party Friday night with her cousins and
best friend, but we might bring cake to Loch Ruadh's
fighter practice this coming weekend.

Hope you and Eleanor are doing well and in better
spirits, Sebatian.  Any word on your trailer?

Amicalement,
Madelina

--- Sebastian de Rolstoun