[Elfsea] trailer update

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 18:50:40 PDT 2002

> Hope you and Eleanor are doing well and in better
> spirits, Sebatian.  Any word on your trailer?
>
> Amicalement,
> Madelina

Well, here's the deal. Phoenix Police Department found
the trailer in an alley. They towed it right as we
were making the report. We were notified earlier last
week and went immediately down to the impound lot to
find that the trailer was empty. The good news is that
we don't have to pay for the trailer. *shrugs*

We do have an option as far as getting more money back
than what the insurance company is going to pay (we
were in transit and therefore are only going to get
1/10th of our coverage amount, or $1,000). We can
claim it on our taxes as "Casualty and Loss not
covered by insurance." So, it's going to take longer
to replace that stuff but, hopefully, we can replace
most of it.

So, that's all for now. Take care and we'll see you
soon!

A tout a l'heure!
Eleanor

=====