[Elfsea] A Birthday, A Birthday!!

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Tue Jul 23 07:47:08 PDT 2002

Xene here:

We will be having the grill available.  Please bring what you enjoy drinking
as well.  I will provide the birthday cakes:)

See ya then!

_______________________________

Contact Allessandre so she can co-ordinate food.  This is dinnertime and we
should know who is bringing meat, who is bringing veggies/salad, who is
bringing dessert, who is bringing snacks.  Contact her at 817-467-6959.

If you need directions to Xene's house, contact her at 972-299-9697

Date July 28th (this coming Sunday)
Time 6:00  - 9:00p.m.

As some of you know,we have two birthdays coming soon!  Arabella
and my husband Galen will be turning... older this year, and we
would like to celebrate by inviting the Barony of Elfsea to a
potluck feast on July 28th 6:00 - 9:00 pm at Xene & Llwellyn's
home in Cedar Hill.  Their address is 302 Sweetgum Dr. Cedar Hill,
75104.